Emorphis | AWS Workshop, Mumbai
Emorphis engineers had gone for a deep dive session of Amazon AWS.
Here are some findings:
It was an amazing experience to learn that more and more companies, both big and small enterprises, are now seriously considering Cloud as an option to deploy their IT infrastructure. Cloud offers many significant advantages over an on-premise data-center IT infrastructure. For instance:
- Minimal upfront cost
- Robustness (dynamic scaling and high availability)
- Pay per use model
- Ease of operation and management
Emorphis has been actively involved in architecting/developing/managing applications to be deployed on the cloud for its customers. We have considerable experience working with Amazon’s cloud infrastructure and services. We believe in continuously improving our know-how of the technologies we work on, so that we can help our customers make informed choices and offer them best-of-the-breed solutions. As a part of this endeavor, we recently attended AWS Deep Dive workshop organized by Amazon that covered certain aspects and features of AWS like:
- Using Amazon RDS for your database
- Using S3 as an key->object store
- Use of Elastic Load Balancing for making your web components highly available
- Simple Notification Service as an alerting mechanism
- Simple Queue Service as a way to create an application as a set of collaborating, yet loosely coupled components
- Using CloudWatch for monitoring system and application parameters
- Use of auto scaling features in order to respond to varying loads.
So if you are:
- Grappling with infrastructural/application management issues
- Thinking about re-architecting an application to be cloud-ready
- Planning to create an application that should scale with ease, without having to worry about the infrastructure need to support it
You can contact us for a Cloud induction program. We will get on a telecon with you to discuss Cloud options and how they can benefit your business.
Just email Nigel Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a telecon.